Thursday, March 29, 2012

My Bottomless Purse

I was putting my lunch, which was a thermos full of milk, an apple and a banana, in my purse.

Dave: I wish you bowled.
Me: Why?
Dave: So you could put your bowling ball in your purse.

Later, I had my iPod on shuffle, and it played Kanye West's Stronger and then, right after that, Daft Punk's Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.

Me: FML, Dave. This is probably the coolest thing that happens to me today. Oh, shit. I forgot to put on deodorant, I think.
Dave: That's the worst!
Jen: I have a stick in my desk drawer, so I should be OK. It's just so awkward trying to put that on at my desk.
Dave: Put it in your purse and go to the bathroom the bathroom or something.
Jen: But there's no room in my purse!
Dave: There will be when you take that watermelon out!

No comments: